Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > G5 polarizer available?

G5 polarizer available?

Lily C

Hi all

Does anyone know if I could get a polarizer for G5? The canon
accessories have a lens adaptor, and macro, tele and wide angle only.

Of i could somehow manipulate it other ways??

Lily

Jim Townsend

Lily C wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Does anyone know if I could get a polarizer for G5? The canon
> accessories have a lens adaptor, and macro, tele and wide angle only.
>
> Of i could somehow manipulate it other ways??

Get the lens adapter... Then get a polarizer to fit the lens adapter thread. I
think it's 58mm. Any large camera shop should stock a 58mm polarizer.

Once you see how the adapter fits, you'll know what I mean

Bart van der Wolf

"Jim Townsend" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
SNIP
> Get the lens adapter... Then get a polarizer to fit the lens adapter

thread.

Check out: http://www.lensmateonline.com/

Bart

Lily C