Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon G5 Help

Canon G5 Help

Jean

Hi

Just got an ex demo G5 with no instructions, I have managed to work out
almost all of the settings, but one eludes me.

In manual mode how do you adjust the aperture, the mode wheel only adjusts
the shutter speed, what other button do I have to press to adjust the
aperture.

Thanks

Jean

Basiltoo

"Jean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:fm1tb.3632$(E-Mail Removed):

> Just got an ex demo G5 with no instructions, I have managed to work
> out almost all of the settings, but one eludes me.
>
> In manual mode how do you adjust the aperture, the mode wheel only
> adjusts the shutter speed, what other button do I have to press to
> adjust the aperture.

You really MUST get a manual to discover all the ins and outs of the
G5/G3. You may find one here but I cannot see the G5 listed. The G3
manual will be virtually identical.

http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/...er/manual.html

To toggle between aperture and shutter speed adjusment in manual mode
just click the main dial (downward pressure).

--
Regards,
Baz

http://www.trevellan.co.uk

enz

"Jean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> what other button do I have to press to adjust the
> aperture.

Click the mode wheel.

enz