Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > How do I make .cgi extention work?

How do I make .cgi extention work?

Carl Ogawa

How do I make .cgi extention work?
I installed ActivePerl 5.8. My CGI scripts work fine with .PL extention but
not .CGI extention although I associated CGI extention as exactly same as PL
extention in WinXP Prof [Folder Options] [File Types]. Where else should I
change to make it work?

nobull@mail.com

"Carl Ogawa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<%ReHb.212912$_M.932901@attbi_s54>...
> How do I make .cgi extention work?
> I installed ActivePerl 5.8. My CGI scripts work fine with .PL extention but
> not .CGI extention although I associated CGI extention as exactly same as PL
> extention in WinXP Prof [Folder Options] [File Types]. Where else should I
> change to make it work?

This is a question about the configuration of your (unspecified) web
server software, not Perl.

here.

change file extention Howard ASP .Net 2 01-05-2006 01:54 PM
Forwarding Extention. Aido Firefox 2 12-17-2005 10:47 AM
How to get file extention from Content-type. shilpa Java 3 06-30-2005 11:05 AM
A's Yahoo! Mail Nofifier Firefox Extention can not log in ion Firefox 8 06-22-2005 01:53 PM
G/H/Y mail Notifier Extention Cron Firefox 4 01-26-2005 03:42 PM

Advertisments