Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > CF Cards and Displays

CF Cards and Displays

Reefpup

Hi all,
Does anyone know of a device (other than a laptop) that takes a CF card for
input and is able to dispay the pictures on it via a monitor, TV, or
projection, etc...?

I need something like a walk-up kiosk to display photos.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen

Patrick Boch

http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?o...077&sku=ILXDPP

--
__________________________
Patrick George Boch/A+ Certified Tech...
"Reefpup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:l3%rb.21842$(E-Mail Removed) et...
> Hi all,
> Does anyone know of a device (other than a laptop) that takes a CF card

for
> input and is able to dispay the pictures on it via a monitor, TV, or
> projection, etc...?
>
> I need something like a walk-up kiosk to display photos.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Stephen

CARBUFF

>Hi all,
>Does anyone know of a device (other than a laptop) that takes a CF card for
>input and is able to dispay the pictures on it via a monitor, TV, or
>projection, etc...?
>
>I need something like a walk-up kiosk to display photos.

Most digital point and shoot cameras have this feature. As a matter of fact my
9 year old was displaying her photos on the tv that she took with a kodak
dc3200. Or there is that lexar thingee too.

George

Andrew \(Mr Blobby\)

I like the look of that one !

"CARBUFF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Hi all,
> >Does anyone know of a device (other than a laptop) that takes a CF card

for
> >input and is able to dispay the pictures on it via a monitor, TV, or
> >projection, etc...?
> >
> >I need something like a walk-up kiosk to display photos.

> Most digital point and shoot cameras have this feature. As a matter of

fact my
> 9 year old was displaying her photos on the tv that she took with a kodak
> dc3200. Or there is that lexar thingee too.
>
> George

Andrew \(Mr Blobby\)

http://postnuke.legend.com.au/postnu...rticle&sid=531