Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Calender software recomendations wanted.

Calender software recomendations wanted.

Jan-Erik Nyberg

I would like to make calenders , from my own digital photos, for Christmas
Gifts.
Anyone knows about software I can use ( freeware , shareWare = not so
expensive software )
with my Epson color printer. ( the days of a month and a picture on each
sheet, and to hang it on the kitchen wall )

Janne

Judson McClendon

You can download CALENDAR.ZIP from my web page below. It's set
up to print a whole year on a page, not a month-per-page, but all the
calendar functions you would need are there, if you program in BASIC.
I've updated it to VB, but haven't put that on my website yet. I'll be happy
to email it to you, if you like.
--
Judson McClendon http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (remove zero)
Sun Valley Systems http://sunvaley.com

"Jan-Erik Nyberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I would like to make calenders , from my own digital photos, for Christmas
> Gifts. Anyone knows about software I can use ( freeware , shareWare = not
> so expensive software ) with my Epson color printer. ( the days of a month
> and a picture on each sheet, and to hang it on the kitchen wall )

Michael Meissner

"Jan-Erik Nyberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I would like to make calenders , from my own digital photos, for Christmas
> Gifts.
> Anyone knows about software I can use ( freeware , shareWare = not so
> expensive software )
> with my Epson color printer. ( the days of a month and a picture on each
> sheet, and to hang it on the kitchen wall )

Assuming you have Microsoft Word installed, take a look at:

http://www.mycustomcalendars.com

Unfortunately my HP deskjet 6122 is not up to the task, so I'm going with
Kinkos/Walmart to print my calendars.

--
Michael Meissner
email: (E-Mail Removed)

Xavier Onassis

Don't waste your dough on Calendar Creator by Broderbund. Very slow
and clunky even version 9 is suck.