Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon G5 and iPhoto

Canon G5 and iPhoto

Peter Rance

The Canon G5 is not in the list of cameras supported by iPhoto.
Does anybody use this combination ?

Why should a camera not be supported ?

Thanks

peter

K9660R

<< From: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) --
The Canon G5 is not in the list of cameras supported by iPhoto.
Does anybody use this combination ? >><BR><BR>

Yes, I do. It is supported just fine. I plug in my Canon G5 and iPhoto launches
itself. Works very well.

Ken

Godfrey

The Canon G5 works fine.

Cameras listed are the ones that the iPhoto team has had the opportunity to
test. It's not an exclusive list.

Godfrey

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:22:15 -0800, Peter Rance wrote
(in message <1g465md.pi66o71yiq7nyN%(E-Mail Removed)> ):

> The Canon G5 is not in the list of cameras supported by iPhoto.
> Does anybody use this combination ?
>
> Why should a camera not be supported ?
>
> Thanks
>
> peter

LSE

Hello,

The G5 is supported by iPhoto, this works perectly.

On the other hand soemtimes, the G5 doesn't mount as an external disk
(as it is the case usually when conencting a digital camera to a Mac)

Luc

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 18:22:15 +0000, (E-Mail Removed) (Peter
Rance) wrote:

>The Canon G5 is not in the list of cameras supported by iPhoto.
>Does anybody use this combination ?
>
>Why should a camera not be supported ?
>
>Thanks
>
>peter