Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $

PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $

Dallas

Submit your pictures to our weekly photo contest. Here is the info and
rules:

http://www.btinternet.com/~mcsalty/martin/sirulz.htm

Each week there is a different theme. The theme is announced every
Friday in rec.photo.equipment.35mm

The gallery of photos is here:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin

Email your photos to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed)

FILM OR DIGITAL IS ALLOWED!

THIS WEEK'S THEME IS "LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY"

Paolo Pizzi

Dallas wrote:

> THIS WEEK'S THEME IS "LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY"

Well, from what others have posted, the logical conclusion is
that the real them is "Circles, Elipses and Spheres in low-light
during a change of season."

Dennis O'Connor

ehhh, you forgot also, "while balancing on one foot wearing a raincoat"...
"Paolo Pizzi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bAarb.348$(E-Mail Removed) .com...
> Dallas wrote:
>
> > THIS WEEK'S THEME IS "LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY"

> Well, from what others have posted, the logical conclusion is
> that the real them is "Circles, Elipses and Spheres in low-light
> during a change of season."

Alan Browne

For the avoidance of all doubt, there is no cash prize. The only prize
is participation.

The theme is Circles, Elipses, Spheres.

Cheers,
Alan.

Dallas wrote:

> Submit your pictures to our weekly photo contest. Here is the info and
> rules:
>
> http://www.btinternet.com/~mcsalty/martin/sirulz.htm
>
> Each week there is a different theme. The theme is announced every
> Friday in rec.photo.equipment.35mm
>
> The gallery of photos is here:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin
>
> Email your photos to (E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed)
>
> FILM OR DIGITAL IS ALLOWED!
>
> THIS WEEK'S THEME IS "Circles, Elipses, Spheres"

George Kerby

On 11/8/03 12:27 PM, in article
bAarb.348$(E-Mail Removed), "Paolo Pizzi"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Dallas wrote:
>
>> THIS WEEK'S THEME IS "LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY"

> Well, from what others have posted, the logical conclusion is
> that the real them is "Circles, Elipses and Spheres in low-light
> during a change of season."

In your case, it's "LOW LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY", pizza-face.
BAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!

Alan Browne

No, so sorry, no cash prize....

http://www.aliasimages.com/SImandate11.htm

Cheers,
Alan.

> Submit your pictures to our weekly photo contest. Here is the info and
> rules:
>
> http://www.btinternet.com/~mcsalty/martin/sirulz.htm
>
> Each week there is a different theme. The theme is announced every
> Friday in rec.photo.equipment.35mm
>
> The gallery of photos is here:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin
>
> FILM OR DIGITAL IS ALLOWED!
>
> THIS WEEK'S THEME IS (CORRECTED): http://www.aliasimages.com/SImandate11.htm

Annika1980

>From: Alan Browne (E-Mail Removed)

>No, so sorry, no cash prize....

Damn!

Leicaddict

Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

[SNIPPED BULLSHIT]

Beware of this asshole. He is known to get his cheap thrills hanging
around swimming pools with a camera taking pictures of near naked
boys. There are pictures to proove this.