Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Capture One LE deal for Digital Rebel owners

Capture One LE deal for Digital Rebel owners

Don Coon

Wow! Here's a great deal for ypu Digital Rebel users.

http://www.pictureflow.com/CaptureOn...s/C1-Main.html

Only $29 for you guys and gals! We 10D owners have to pay $99 : (

I can't get any logical reason for the price difference from them but you
should jump on this one. Appears to be a limited time offer (normally $49)
but I don't have all the details.

I think the rest of us Canon DSLR owners ought to give Michael Tapes, their
Senior Product Manager, our opinion regarding their pricing bias. After all,
the Rebel and 10D, are essentially the same camera as far as this SW is
concerned.

My 25 cents ; )

Don Coon

Oops, Michael's email address: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

"Don Coon" <coondw_nospam@hotmail_dot_.com> wrote in message
> Wow! Here's a great deal for ypu Digital Rebel users.
>
> http://www.pictureflow.com/CaptureOn...s/C1-Main.html
>
> Only $29 for you guys and gals! We 10D owners have to pay $99 : (
>
> I can't get any logical reason for the price difference from them but you
> should jump on this one. Appears to be a limited time offer (normally $49)
> but I don't have all the details.
>
> I think the rest of us Canon DSLR owners ought to give Michael Tapes,

their
> Senior Product Manager, our opinion regarding their pricing bias. After

all,
> the Rebel and 10D, are essentially the same camera as far as this SW is
> concerned.
>
> My 25 cents ; )

Dave

I have seen some previous reports that this special deal for Digital Rebel
owners does not contain all the features of the $99 version.

> Oops, Michael's email address: (E-Mail Removed)
>
> "Don Coon" <coondw_nospam@hotmail_dot_.com> wrote in message
> > Wow! Here's a great deal for ypu Digital Rebel users.
> >
> > http://www.pictureflow.com/CaptureOn...s/C1-Main.html
> >
> > Only $29 for you guys and gals! We 10D owners have to pay $99 : (
> >
> > I can't get any logical reason for the price difference from them but

you
> > should jump on this one. Appears to be a limited time offer (normally

$49)
> > but I don't have all the details.
> >
> > I think the rest of us Canon DSLR owners ought to give Michael Tapes,

> their
> > Senior Product Manager, our opinion regarding their pricing bias. After

> all,
> > the Rebel and 10D, are essentially the same camera as far as this SW is
> > concerned.
> >
> > My 25 cents ; )

Don Coon

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have seen some previous reports that this special deal for Digital Rebel
> owners does not contain all the features of the $99 version.

The only one I've identified so far is that it handles only 10 images at a
time where the regular edition handles 20. The Pro edition apparently
doesn't have a limitation.