Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Converting JPG file ppt file [Powerpoint] file

Converting JPG file ppt file [Powerpoint] file

zxcvar

Greetings! Is there a quick way to convert 200 jpg files to ppt files
for Powerpoint presentation? With thanks.

Enough

Yes, but you are obviously too ****in' stupid to find it!

--
Enough <(E-Mail Removed)>

Robertwgross

You might explore:

Insert
Picture
From File
(choose a JPEG file)

---Bob Gross---

Joseph Meehan

You deserve at least on real answer. It seems the trolls must not have
enough homework tonight.

While I use PowerPoint, some, I don't know of any automated way. It is
not all that hard to bring them into PP, I suspect the time to find and
download and learn to use a tool will be greater than the time just to
import them manually.

Of course if you do this every week, then it would really be worth the
trouble.

I don't think you need to convert the files, just import them. However
I can't remember if I have used any jpg files in PowerPoint so I could be
wrong.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"zxcvar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Greetings! Is there a quick way to convert 200 jpg files to ppt files
> for Powerpoint presentation? With thanks.

Steven

On 4 Nov 2003 13:34:55 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) (zxcvar)
wrote:

>Greetings! Is there a quick way to convert 200 jpg files to ppt files
>for Powerpoint presentation? With thanks.

its easy but 200 would take a while to do. You could always write a
macro to do it .

Joseph Meehan

Now that I have give it a little more thought - Why use PowerPoint. Are
you sure it is the best tool for the job. 200 images? There are a number
of free or cheap slide show products that may work better and much easier.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"zxcvar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Greetings! Is there a quick way to convert 200 jpg files to ppt files
> for Powerpoint presentation? With thanks.

Abrasha

Enough wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> (E-Mail Removed) (zxcvar) wrote:
>
> > Is there a quick way to convert 200 jpg files to ppt files
> > for Powerpoint presentation?

> Yes, but you are obviously too ****in' stupid to find it!

Lazy is more like it.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

TheMountain TheMountain is offline
Junior Member

There are obviously a bunch of Bone Headed morons that post here.
I'd love to catch any of you in my environment.

To attach non-PowerPoint file types to a presentaion, prior to PP 2007;

Select Insert > Object and then select the file type you are utilizing.

Selecting Insert > File or Insert > Picture does not allow inserting non-PPT file types.