Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Net::SMTP How do i have the subject of an email show

Perl Net::SMTP How do i have the subject of an email show

Almir

I hate this Net::SMTP stuff, everything works fine but for the suject
field. I see no way of having it show in an email when sent. Has
anyone had this problem, can anyone explain why there are no
documentations on smtp or better ones at least. I just need the
subject field to show.

$smtp = Net::SMTP->new('some.your.com');
$smtp->mail ($mailfrom);
#the administrator's email goes here
$smtp->to('(E-Mail Removed)');
$smtp->data();