Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > WEEKLY PHOTO CONTEST - Please Enter!

WEEKLY PHOTO CONTEST - Please Enter!

Photo Judge

There ia a weekly photo contest going on. You can view the gallery here:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin

Anyone may enter. Film or digital images allowed. Here is how to enter:

http://www.btinternet.com/~mcsalty/martin/sirulz.htm

Charlie Dilks

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Photo Judge) wrote:

> There ia a weekly photo contest going on. You can view the gallery here:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin
>
> Anyone may enter. Film or digital images allowed. Here is how to enter:
>
> http://www.btinternet.com/~mcsalty/martin/sirulz.htm

It isn't a contest. It's a bunch of folks sharing their concepts of
photos that fit a weekly theme.
--
Charlie Dilks
Newark, DE USA

CARBUFF

Phototroll wrote:

>There ia a weekly photo contest going on. You can view the gallery here:
>
>http://www.pbase.com/shootin
>
>Anyone may enter. Film or digital images allowed. Here is how to enter:
>
>http://www.btinternet.com/~mcsalty/martin/sirulz.htm

Please ignore anything posted by photojudge. He is just a troll that has been
posting crap in the 35mm group for weeks. He changes his handle all the time.
He is a moron. That said feel free to enter a photo in the shoot-in. Its not a
contest. Check the headers on posts and if its from google, take it with a
grain of salt.

George

Some Jedi

CARBUFF { (E-Mail Removed)ojunk } chucked this at usenet and hoped it would
stick:

<snip>

> Please ignore anything posted by photojudge. He is just a troll that
> has been posting crap in the 35mm group for weeks. He changes his
> handle all the time. He is a moron. That said feel free to enter a
> photo in the shoot-in. Its not a contest. Check the headers on posts
> and if its from google, take it with a grain of salt.
>
> George

Thanks for the heads up. I am just starting to learn photography, where are
the more respected competitions to be found?

Thanks