Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Recommendations for a 100 Digital Camera Wanted

Recommendations for a 100 Digital Camera Wanted

John Latter

Hi,

Argos are currently offering a Polaroid 3.2 mega pixel digital camera
(PDC 3035) for 99.99 at

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=1001&productId=58015&Trail=C$cip=8454% 3EC$cip=8455&categoryId=8455

(wow - that's some url!)

Does anyone have any other recommendations for a budget camera? I
don't want to spend more than about 120.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

--

John Latter

The 'Socially Acceptable Violence' website:
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/sac.html

Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html

Paul Heslop

John Latter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Argos are currently offering a Polaroid 3.2 mega pixel digital camera
> (PDC 3035) for 99.99 at
>
> http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=1001&productId=58015&Trail=C$cip=8454% 3EC$cip=8455&categoryId=8455
>
> (wow - that's some url!)
>
> Does anyone have any other recommendations for a budget camera? I
> don't want to spend more than about 120.
>
> Any help or advice would be appreciated
>
> --

You probably won't beat that price but take a look at what's on offer and the prices for them at this place and it'll give you a good idea what you could get for under
200

http://www.internetcamerasdirect.co....ra-price-A.htm

you might also want to check out Ebuyer, they often have bargains available

--
Paul. (Understand what I've become, it wasn't my design.)
Not what it seems...