Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Is there any way that I can change the image on the fly in cgi?

Is there any way that I can change the image on the fly in cgi?

Abby

To change images, from what I know, I need to add event handler into
the script (onMouseOver, onMouseOut ... etc), but I need to generate
it on the fly. I will have this javascript in my cgi file which will
be use to run dos program. The step in cgi script will be like below:

/************************************************** *******/
Preload 50 images (each image will be name "image1" to "image50")
for ($i=0;$i<50;$i++){
run dos program and get output into array
if (output = ok){
change image$i to ok.jpg;
}
else {
change image$i to fail.jpg;
}
}

Please let me know what to do. Thank you so much.

Is there any way to know image size ? And truncate image? bluedolphin Javascript 1 04-10-2008 06:18 PM
THE FLY & THE FLY II teem DVD Video 0 12-10-2005 09:31 PM
To Fly or not to fly? Should I move from Mozilla 1.5 to T-bird andF-bird? Daniel Steinberg Firefox 7 11-06-2003 11:31 AM
To Fly or not to fly? Should I move from Mozilla 1.5 to T-bird andF-bird? Daniel Steinberg Firefox 5 11-05-2003 06:23 AM

Advertisments