Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > perl 6 syntax ?? whats changed ??

perl 6 syntax ?? whats changed ??

DukeNM

Hi,
I have been hearing about Perl 6 quite a bit. and have heard there
have been quite some changes in the libraries, lot of rework, etc.
But has the Perl syntax changed from Perl 5 to Perl 6.

regards.