Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photography question

Photography question

Mark K. Bilbo

WHY couldn't HItler have kept the OVENS on a little longer?

ROAST JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE JEWS

Mark K. Bilbo

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:39:09 +0100, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> Comments: This message probably did not originate from the
> above address. It was automatically remailed by one or more
> anonymous mail services. You should NEVER trust ANY address on
> Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!! Get information about complaints from
> the URL below

Let's see... this lame forge hasn't worked in, oh, three years so you're
trying it again? What's that definition of crazy? The one that comments on
trying the same thing over and over again, expecting different results?

For those newsgroups who have just joined us, welcome to one of the
longest running trolls on Usenet. Entitled "Net Kook" by Ken Pangborn.

Playbills can be found at: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

--
Mark K. Bilbo - From alt.atheism only
"The computer revolution is over. We lost."

Adam Marczyk

Mark K. Bilbo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:39:09 +0100, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
>
>> Comments: This message probably did not originate from the
>> above address. It was automatically remailed by one or more
>> anonymous mail services. You should NEVER trust ANY address on
>> Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!! Get information about complaints from
>> the URL below

> Let's see... this lame forge hasn't worked in, oh, three years so you're
> trying it again? What's that definition of crazy? The one that comments
> on trying the same thing over and over again, expecting different
> results?

I believe Mystery Science Theater 3000 put it best: "As a wise old Observer
once said, 'To constantly repeat the same action, and expect a variant
reaction, is surely a sign of madness.'"

> For those newsgroups who have just joined us, welcome to one of the
> longest running trolls on Usenet. Entitled "Net Kook" by Ken Pangborn.
>
> Playbills can be found at: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

--
"We have loved the stars too fondly | a.a. #2001
to be fearful of the night." | http://www.ebonmusings.org

Mark K. Bilbo

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:39:09 +0100, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> Comments: This message probably did not originate from the
> above address. It was automatically remailed by one or more
> anonymous mail services. You should NEVER trust ANY address on
> Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!! Get information about complaints from
> the URL below

Ah, yes. I made Kenny mad again...