Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photography question

Photography question

Mark K. Bilbo

WHY couldn't HItler have kept the OVENS on a little longer?

ROAST JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE JEWS

Michelle Malkin

On 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100, "Mark K. Bilbo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>From: "Mark K. Bilbo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>Subject: Photography question
>Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,rec.photo.digital,soc.culture.j ewish
>Comments: This message probably did not originate from the above address.
> It was automatically remailed by one or more anonymous mail services.
> You should NEVER trust ANY address on Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!!
> Get information about complaints from the URL below
>Date: 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100
>
>WHY couldn't HItler have kept the OVENS on a little longer?
>
>ROAST JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>I HATE JEWS

As many times as you forge such messages, Kenneth Pangborn that's how
many times we'll warn people that you are the one responsible:

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/
On 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100, "Mark K. Bilbo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

Mark K. Bilbo

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> Comments: This message probably did not originate from the
> above address. It was automatically remailed by one or more
> anonymous mail services. You should NEVER trust ANY address on
> Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!! Get information about complaints from
> the URL below

Ah, lame forge boy is at it again.

For those newsgroups who have just joined us, welcome to one of the
longest running trolls on Usenet. Entitled "Net Kook" by Ken Pangborn.

Playbills can be found at: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
--
Mark K. Bilbo - From alt.atheism only
"The computer revolution is over. We lost."

stoney

On 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100, "Mark K. Bilbo" <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Message ID: <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
alt.atheism;

>WHY couldn't HItler have kept the OVENS on a little longer?
>
>ROAST JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>I HATE JEWS

Kenny, everyone is fully aware your whole slug body is one giant
sphincter.

FOAD, **** for brains.

Stoney
"Designated Rascal and Rapscallion
and
SCAMPERMEISTER!"

When in doubt, SCAMPER about!
When things are fair, SCAMPER everywhere!
When things are rough, can't SCAMPER enough!
/end humour alert

alt.atheism military veteran #11
{so much for the 'no atheists in foxholes' rubbish}

Mark K. Bilbo

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> Comments: This message probably did not originate from the
> above address. It was automatically remailed by one or more
> anonymous mail services. You should NEVER trust ANY address on
> Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!! Get information about complaints from
> the URL below

Ah Kenny, trying his sad little forges again.