Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Software for Scanning Multiple Photos?

Software for Scanning Multiple Photos?

Kenneth Sibley

"PTRAVEL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bni76a$116b66$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de

Try VueScan. One of the best scanning tools I have ever used.
http://www.hamrick.com

Has some printing tools as well.

Ken

PTRAVEL

I'm looking for software that will allow me to scan several photos at once
and automatically break them up into separate files for each photo. Can
anyone suggest anything?

Thanks.

PTRAVEL

"Kenneth Sibley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Rh1nb.37948$Fm2.16632@attbi_s04>...
> "PTRAVEL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bni76a$116b66$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de
>

> Try VueScan. One of the best scanning tools I have ever used.
> http://www.hamrick.com
>
> Has some printing tools as well.
>
> Ken

Unfortunately, VueScan won't work with my scanner. However, I did
find something called "Data Becker Instant Photo Scan" which works
great and was a bargain at $14.95.