Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Read/Write Error Messages - Fuji S7000

Read/Write Error Messages - Fuji S7000

Paul

I'm getting these too much with my S7000. Didn't get any with the S5000. No
apparent reason, random times as far as I can tell. The only difference I can
think of is that with the 5000 I was using a Fuji 128 xD card, whereas now I am
using a Kodak 256 CF. Any reason to suspect the Kodak is not up to the task?
I'm really curious what's going on. Wondering if I should exchange the 7000,
start using xD cards only, or start using better qulity (read "more
expensive") CF card.

Bill

Paul,
What speed is the Kodak CF card? I know for my S602 they require a 16x or
faster.
Bill

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm getting these too much with my S7000. Didn't get any with the S5000.

No
> apparent reason, random times as far as I can tell. The only difference I

can
> think of is that with the 5000 I was using a Fuji 128 xD card, whereas now

I am
> using a Kodak 256 CF. Any reason to suspect the Kodak is not up to the

task?
> I'm really curious what's going on. Wondering if I should exchange the

7000,
> start using xD cards only, or start using better qulity (read "more
> expensive") CF card.

Paul

>Paul,
>What speed is the Kodak CF card? I know for my S602 they require a 16x or
>faster.
>Bill

Bill:

Nice to hear from you. I don't know the answer to your question. Have checked
on the card and the packaging and can find no such information.

Paul