Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Feedback on the Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoom please

Feedback on the Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoom please

Phil

Hi!

Has anyone here used the Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoom? If so, feedback
would be appreciated. I am aware that there is mention of some barrel
distortion in some reviews. Are there any other disadvantages? How
well does the electronic viewfinder work?

TIA

Phil

Folklore

Do a search of this group on 750 and you'll find a wealth of info.
Great camera.

ERich10983

I just bought one for my sister and got a chance to use it before her surprise
birthday party. I didn't like it quite as much as my Sony F707, but if I owned
it, I would be well satisfied with it. The electronic viewfinder is OK,
certainly better than the Kodak 260 she was using.

I think most people would be pleased with it.

Earle Rich
Mont Vernon, NH

Phil

On 25 Oct 2003 17:33:25 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (ERich10983) wrote:

>I just bought one for my sister and got a chance to use it before her surprise
>birthday party. I didn't like it quite as much as my Sony F707, but if I owned
>it, I would be well satisfied with it. The electronic viewfinder is OK,
>certainly better than the Kodak 260 she was using.
>
>I think most people would be pleased with it.

Hi Earle

Many thanks for your comments

Phil