Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Will the Canon Powershot G6 use compact flash or SD?

Will the Canon Powershot G6 use compact flash or SD?

Steven Scharf

I see that the G6 is smaller than the G2,G3,G5 body,
so I wonder if Canon went to SD instead of CF (I hope
not). The specs I saw on the G6 didn't specify the
media type. This is going to be an awesome model if
they get it right; 6.5Mp, 5x optical zoom with a fast
lens. If they can get MPEG-4 recording in there that
would be great.

Todd Walker

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> I see that the G6 is smaller than the G2,G3,G5 body,
> so I wonder if Canon went to SD instead of CF (I hope
> not). The specs I saw on the G6 didn't specify the
> media type. This is going to be an awesome model if
> they get it right; 6.5Mp, 5x optical zoom with a fast
> lens. If they can get MPEG-4 recording in there that
> would be great.

Where did you see these specs?

--
________________________________
Todd Walker

Bay Area Dave

try Gizmodo.com

dave

Todd Walker wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>
>>I see that the G6 is smaller than the G2,G3,G5 body,
>>so I wonder if Canon went to SD instead of CF (I hope
>>not). The specs I saw on the G6 didn't specify the
>>media type. This is going to be an awesome model if
>>they get it right; 6.5Mp, 5x optical zoom with a fast
>>lens. If they can get MPEG-4 recording in there that
>>would be great.
>>

> Where did you see these specs?

Steven M. Scharf

news:(E-Mail Removed)...