Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Ping Canopus

Ping Canopus

Trev

Hi
Rob as I remember you where looking for something like this.

-- http://www.canopus.com/US/products/I..._imaginate.asp
Trev
If you jog in a jogging suit, lounge in lounging pyjamas, and smoke in a
smoking jacket, WHY would anyone want to wear a windbreaker??

Canopus

"Trev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Rob as I remember you where looking for something like this.
>
> -- http://www.canopus.com/US/products/I..._imaginate.asp
> Trev
> If you jog in a jogging suit, lounge in lounging pyjamas, and smoke in a
> smoking jacket, WHY would anyone want to wear a windbreaker??

Thanks Mark. A very tempting application. The only things putting me off
immediately downloading it are its price tag, $199, it doesn't support Paint
Shop Pro (although you can save in psd format in PSP and that is supported)
and it doesn't support adding sound track which I found very surprising with
something in that price range.

I will however add it to my bookmarks in case I don't find anything more
suitable.

Rob