Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Flash! New Epson RX500 = 6-color photo printer + 2400dpi scanner+ 35mm adapter + stand-alone printing in one!

Flash! New Epson RX500 = 6-color photo printer + 2400dpi scanner+ 35mm adapter + stand-alone printing in one!

David Chien

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/c...evOID=37912846

http://www.epson.com/cmc_upload/0/00..._InfoSheet.pdf
http://www.epson.com/cmc_upload/0/00...Comparison.pdf

$249 with this just released baby and you can now use this all-in-one
device to

1) Print photos with true 6-color inkjet printing
2) Scan prints and articles on the 2400dpi flatbed scanner
3) Scan 35mm negatives & slides with the built-in adapter
4) Scan images directly to flash cards w/o a PC!
5) Print directly from digital camera flash card w/o a PC!

This baby basically replaces your entire desktop worth of scanners &
printers with one walk-up all-in-one printer/scanner combo.

----

http://www.i-love-epson.co.jp/produc...io/printer.htm

Unfortunately, while it is more advanced than the Epson CC-600PX
released in Japan, it does not have the built-in color preview LCD
monitor that the Epson PM-A850 does (currently, only available in Japan;
unknown as to USA/worldwide release).

Interestingly enough, the US RX500 model can print at 5760x1440 dpi
while the Japan PM-A850 can only do 2880x720 dpi.

While the Japanese model is not quite the same, you can view the pretty
pictures and product description there in the meantime for a better idea
what this new RX500 model can do.

Azzz1588

In article <bn7ce6$koi$(E-Mail Removed)>, David Chien <(E-Mail Removed)>
writes:

>This baby basically replaces your entire desktop worth of scanners &
>printers with one walk-up all-in-one printer/scanner combo.

Well in this day and age, it has poor specs for a scanner..............
(for the price)

monl@ev1.net

I have a rebate for an Epson RX500 and forgot to get the UPC
code off the box. Order for me to get rebate I need copy of the
UPC code. Can anybady still got the box for this item or have
one available that they could make a scan/copy of the UPC code?
I would greatly appriciate if someone post it or email me one.

monl@ev1.net

I have a rebate for an Epson RX500 and forgot to get the UPC
code off the box. Order for me to get rebate I need copy of the
UPC code. Can anybady still got the box for this item or have
one available that they could make a scan/copy of the UPC code?
I would greatly appriciate if someone post it or email me one.

Bob Williams

> I have a rebate for an Epson RX500 and forgot to get the UPC
> code off the box. Order for me to get rebate I need copy of the
> UPC code. Can anybady still got the box for this item or have
> one available that they could make a scan/copy of the UPC code?
> I would greatly appriciate if someone post it or email me one.

Most vendors will NOT accept a facsimilie of the UPC code.
Bob Williams

Arthur Entlich

I cannot think of a better reason to ignore this person than his abuse
of the subject lines to repeat the same message about a dozen times.

Further, most rebates require the original UPC code...

Art

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I have a rebate for an Epson RX500 and forgot to get the UPC
> code off the box. Order for me to get rebate I need copy of the
> UPC code. Can anybady still got the box for this item or have
> one available that they could make a scan/copy of the UPC code?
> I would greatly appriciate if someone post it or email me one.

monl@ev1.net

My rebate form says that a copy of upc code is good enough.

Printer driver for VISTA - Epson 830u Photo printer? SS Computer Support 3 01-03-2008 05:30 AM
Epson RX500?? Tod DeBie Digital Photography 2 12-13-2004 06:32 AM
Epson RX500 monl Digital Photography 0 12-13-2004 06:24 AM
New Printer: Epson 960, RX500, or HP 9760 Diogenes Digital Photography 2 11-30-2003 02:39 PM
Epson Photo Printer stops half way through printing Robert B Computer Support 2 09-07-2003 06:36 PM

Advertisments