Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > swinging and nudity is WRONG and immoral

swinging and nudity is WRONG and immoral

Steve Young

you should be ashamed of yourselves taking digital photos of dirty bits

D.W.

And pray tell, what are you doing in this NG?.......live and let live......
"Steve Young" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> you should be ashamed of yourselves taking digital photos of dirty bits

Gus

Steve Young wrote:

Subject corrected

moebius

"Steve Young" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> you should be ashamed of yourselves taking digital photos of dirty bits

score 1/10 for a not very good troll at all, must try harder.

lights on, nobody home

Hey, if it ain't Jesus Dave! Still up to the same old tricks, I see...

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Steve Young) wrote:

> you should be ashamed of yourselves taking digital photos of dirty bits

- Oscar Wilde

Plug Nickel

"lights on, nobody home" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey, if it ain't Jesus Dave! Still up to the same old tricks, I see...

yep not to mention, masquerading as prominent citizens

Michael P Gabriel

"moebius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<bn58kr$1gg$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> "Steve Young" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > you should be ashamed of yourselves taking digital photos of dirty bits

> score 1/10 for a not very good troll at all, must try harder.

>I'm with Steve Young

Worlds Apart...

Steve Young done writed:

> Steve Young sucks.

No argument from me.

--
Steve Young Sucks Inc.
"Buy the shirt!"

Matrix 001

and his sheep pimping is not immoral?

hell u are born naked and when u die you will be naked what is the big deal?

unless u look like somnething that had been scraped of f the bottom of some
dumpster(aka steve young) u should be covered and keept out of sight of
normal people like us*VBEG*
"Worlds Apart..." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> Steve Young done writed:
>
> > Steve Young sucks.

> No argument from me.