Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Trying to get Image::Magick to work on a remote server

Trying to get Image::Magick to work on a remote server

Weapons of Mass Destruction

Can anyone tell me why Image::Magick isn't loading? I keep getting the
following error:

Can't load 'd:/home/d83921/cgi-bin/photo/magick/Magick.dll' for module
Image::Magick: load_file:The specified module could not be found at
C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206.

I'm trying to get the module to work on a remote Win32 and IIS server
that I do NOT have local access to.

Thanks

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Weapons of Mass Destruction wrote:
> Can anyone tell me why Image::Magick isn't loading? I keep getting
> the following error:
>
> Can't load 'd:/home/d83921/cgi-bin/photo/magick/Magick.dll' for
> module Image::Magick: load_file:The specified module could not be
> found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206.

Because it's not correctly/completely installed.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Weapons of Mass Destruction

How best can I install it via FTP on a remote server that I do not have
administrator access to?

Thanks.

"Gunnar Hjalmarsson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6Bhtb.33737$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Weapons of Mass Destruction wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me why Image::Magick isn't loading? I keep getting
> > the following error:
> >
> > Can't load 'd:/home/d83921/cgi-bin/photo/magick/Magick.dll' for
> > module Image::Magick: load_file:The specified module could not be
> > found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206.

> Because it's not correctly/completely installed.
>
> --
> Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Please do not top post!

Weapons of Mass Destruction wrote:
> Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
>> Weapons of Mass Destruction wrote:
>>> Can anyone tell me why Image::Magick isn't loading? I keep
>>> getting the following error:
>>>
>>> Can't load 'd:/home/d83921/cgi-bin/photo/magick/Magick.dll' for
>>> module Image::Magick: load_file:The specified module could not
>>> be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206.

>> Because it's not correctly/completely installed.

> How best can I install it via FTP on a remote server that I do not
> have administrator access to?

Image::Magick requires compiled C code. If it's even possible, you may
find the necessary help at http://www.imagemagick.org/www/archives.html

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson