Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best place to buy Sigma lens online

Best place to buy Sigma lens online

Marc P.

Hi,

I'm in Canada and want to buy a Sigma lens online in the States and
get it shipped. Because of our higher dollar, I could save about a
grand compared to local prices here. What are the most reputable and
reliable online stores??

Thanks for any suggestions.

Marc.

David Whalen

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:03:41 -0500, Marc P. wrote
(in message <(E-Mail Removed)> ):

> Hi,
>
> I'm in Canada and want to buy a Sigma lens online in the States and
> get it shipped. Because of our higher dollar, I could save about a
> grand compared to local prices here. What are the most reputable and
> reliable online stores??
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Marc.

I've purchased all my Sigma lenses (4 lenses so far) at the following -
service has been good and had no problems. Also they are far cheeper then
other stores.

http://www.digitalfotoclub.com/

Anather place I've done business with is:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

There lens prices are higher then the DigiPhoto Club, but they are also a
reputable retailer.

-- David Whalen

(Remove NOSPAM to reply by email)

Mark B.

"Marc P." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Hi,
>
> I'm in Canada and want to buy a Sigma lens online in the States and
> get it shipped. Because of our higher dollar, I could save about a
> grand compared to local prices here. What are the most reputable and
> reliable online stores??
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Marc.

Two of the most recommended and my favorites:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com

http://www.adorama.com

I've also used http://www.canogacamera.com

Mark

rbwhiteqc rbwhiteqc is offline
Junior Member

[QUOTE=Marc P.;1208882]Hi,

I'm in Canada and want to buy a Sigma lens online in the States and
get it shipped. Because of our higher dollar, I could save about a
grand compared to local prices here. What are the most reputable and
reliable online stores??

Thanks for any suggestions.

I am changing formats and so I have to sell my set of premium Sigma lenses, including 18-50 and 50-200, each f/ 2.8 all the way through; Sigma full autofocus 2X teleconverter; 100 mm f/2.8 macro; all have full autofocus and vibration control. I also have a Sigma ring flash for macro work. All of these are indistinguishable from brand new; and I have loved these lenses.

Bob

rbwhiteqc rbwhiteqc is offline
Junior Member

I am not good at these boards. My message is right above this one. Should have added that they are Canon EOS mounts; and have lens shades.