Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > kodak compact flash card "corrupted"

kodak compact flash card "corrupted"

anned

I have a Canon A300 powershot camera and purchased a Kodak compact
flash 256mb and have successfully used it and downloaded
photos...until I had it full of family baptism photos and the camera
became inoperable and message said flash card corrupted. It will not
load photos on to the computer. I tried the card in another exact
same model camera and same problem. The camera is fine...and works
with a different flash card. I want to know: is there any way to
retrieve the photos on this card? If there is no way to retrieve
photos, can I reformat the card to make it available again? would I
have the same risk of corruption sometime in the future? Has anyone
had any success with getting a free replacement (of course I have no
receipt)? Thanks for any help. Please reply to my e-mail address.

Ron Baird

Greetings Anned,

As I noted in my email to you earlier, I am glad to help if I can. Let me
know the details of your response, and I will do what I can.

Talk to you soon.

Ron Baird
Kodak

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...