Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > use your iPod as a digital wallet

use your iPod as a digital wallet

Todd Walker

Many people have asked about doing this and finally it's a reality:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...ts/AppleStore?
productLearnMore=T7418LL/A

Very slick little device. Now your iPod is a digital wallet too.

--
________________________________
Todd Walker

Asbjørn Bjørnstad

Todd Walker <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Many people have asked about doing this and finally it's a reality:
>
> http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...ts/AppleStore?
> productLearnMore=T7418LL/A
>
> Very slick little device. Now your iPod is a digital wallet too.

No. Unfortunally, my iPod is the original one and this only works with
the new version.
--
-asbjxrn

Ken Prager

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Asbjørn Bjørnstad) wrote:

> Todd Walker <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> > Many people have asked about doing this and finally it's a reality:
> >
> > http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...ts/AppleStore?
> > productLearnMore=T7418LL/A
> >
> > Very slick little device. Now your iPod is a digital wallet too.

> No. Unfortunally, my iPod is the original one and this only works with
> the new version.

Give your old one to your Mom, or Dad, or Kid, or spouse--they'll love
you for that--and then buy a new one.

KP

--
Remove _me_ for e-mail address

Richard Kaszeta

Todd Walker <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Many people have asked about doing this and finally it's a reality:
>
> http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...ts/AppleStore?
> productLearnMore=T7418LL/A
>
> Very slick little device. Now your iPod is a digital wallet too.

"Little?" That thing is larger than the iPod, and takes 4 AAA
batteries. It's a nice first product, but I think it will take a more
elegant (and lighter) design before they get too much interest.

--
Richard W Kaszeta
(E-Mail Removed)