Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > C-750 Macro Mode

C-750 Macro Mode

Norm

I have my C-750 set at FullTime AF. When I take a macro picture in
the AUTO mode a green circle appears with a flashing red arrow. The
camera beeps 4 times and then takes the picture. This process takes
about 10 seconds.

Why doesn't the camera take the picture immediately as it regularly
does in any other than the macro mode?

Bill

I'm not sure about this......but macro requires a more precise focus. Maybe
it's overkill on the part of the manufacturer ot be sure the focus is
accurate. Perhaps you could use manual focus when doing macros......if you
have tha option.
Bill

news:kVWib.1229$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...