Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best laser printer recommendation - High resolution photos

Best laser printer recommendation - High resolution photos

mACKnIFE

Hi,

We would like to know which is the best tabloid size, laser/led/solid
ink printer today for huge GIS maps/aerial photos/remote sensing
images. we're not really looking at the
price. What we want is the best professional quality/speed/consumables
cost.

We hesitate, right now, between the Xerox Phaser 7300, Xerox Phaser
7700 and the hp LaserJet 5500.

Is there someone with some feedback on one of those printers or other
printers not mentioned we could look at?

Thank you very much!!

mACHnIFE