Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > MiniDisc Albums

MiniDisc Albums

RumNCk

anyone have any idea where i can get 3 ring binder sheets with vinyl storage
for minidiscs?

ive seen many for 12cm CDs, but none that will work directly with my 8cm
CD's i use in my Sony Mavica.

ideally, sheets that hold say, 4 mini CD's, full size sheets, with a small
area beside each CD for a thumbnail printout, would rule.

pls email me if you think you can help

Stewy

"RumNCk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> anyone have any idea where i can get 3 ring binder sheets with vinyl

storage
> for minidiscs?
>
> ive seen many for 12cm CDs, but none that will work directly with my 8cm
> CD's i use in my Sony Mavica.
>
> ideally, sheets that hold say, 4 mini CD's, full size sheets, with a small
> area beside each CD for a thumbnail printout, would rule.
>
> pls email me if you think you can help
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

I'm assuming you are American...
3 ring binders are in the minority these days, two and four are becoming
common along with A4 replacing 8 x 11 paper.

Try those zippered booklets for MDs. Some have clips to add more sheets and
a standard 20 MD booklet may hold up to 100 CDs. Here in Japan, I can buy a
16 MD wallet for 80c.

FOR7b

>I'm assuming you are American...
>3 ring binders are in the minority these days, two and four are becoming
>common along with A4 replacing 8 x 11 paper.

Maybe there in Japan but not here.

>Try those zippered booklets for MDs. Some have clips to add more sheets and
>a standard 20 MD booklet may hold up to 100 CDs. Here in Japan, I can buy a
>16 MD wallet for 80c.

(E-Mail Removed)

Stewy

"FOR7b" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I'm assuming you are American...
> >3 ring binders are in the minority these days, two and four are becoming
> >common along with A4 replacing 8 x 11 paper.
> >

> Maybe there in Japan but not here.

I'm assuming you mean the US mainland only?