Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How do you achieve this portrait effect???

How do you achieve this portrait effect???

TX20

Is this done with filters, lighting, photoshop???

http://www.lucy-s.com/cgi-bin/getGal...lamour04-03-02

Any help will be appreciated.

Sonny

EarGuy

This link sent me to a blank photo, tho there were many thumbnails along the
bottom. Which one?

"TX20" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this done with filters, lighting, photoshop???
>

> http://www.lucy-s.com/cgi-bin/getGal...lamour04-03-02
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Sonny

Phil Stripling

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (TX20) writes:

> Is this done with filters, lighting, photoshop???
>

> http://www.lucy-s.com/cgi-bin/getGal...lamour04-03-02

That is the result of a search, and the search has expired, so no photo
shows up.

CSM1

"TX20" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this done with filters, lighting, photoshop???
>

> http://www.lucy-s.com/cgi-bin/getGal...lamour04-03-02
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Sonny

All in a studio with:
Lighting. Right background. Good photography. Maybe a soft focus filter. An
electric fan in one picture with the hair blowing. Does not hurt having a
pretty Asian model with smooth skin.

Click any of the thumbs at bottom.
--
CSM1