Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > nikon transfer software - problem tranfering "today's date"

nikon transfer software - problem tranfering "today's date"

Hector Polector

Hi,

I haven't seen this problem posted anywhere and it is only a minor
annoyance but and annoyance none-the-less.

When using the transfer software (I believe it's call Nikon Transfer)
if I select to transfer only images from today it always gives me the
error message "No files that match the 'Image transfer rule' exist in
camera of CF card. Check 'Image transfer rule' and try again"

I DO have pictures taken from today's date on the card... When I take
off the rule and try to transfer all of the pictures it works fine and
does transfer pictures that were taken today.

thanks in advance!
-HP
(ps i'm using win98SE, nikon coolpix 3100)

ralford

although I don't do it often, it has worked for me in the past. I am using
NV 6 (the latest) on W2k Pro and/or XP Pro

good luck,

rma

"Hector Polector" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi,
>
> I haven't seen this problem posted anywhere and it is only a minor
> annoyance but and annoyance none-the-less.
>
> When using the transfer software (I believe it's call Nikon Transfer)
> if I select to transfer only images from today it always gives me the
> error message "No files that match the 'Image transfer rule' exist in
> camera of CF card. Check 'Image transfer rule' and try again"
>
> I DO have pictures taken from today's date on the card... When I take
> off the rule and try to transfer all of the pictures it works fine and
> does transfer pictures that were taken today.
>
> thanks in advance!
> -HP
> (ps i'm using win98SE, nikon coolpix 3100)

booger booger is offline
Junior Member

use images taken in the last week