Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Lensmate neck strap bracket for Canon G1

Lensmate neck strap bracket for Canon G1

tim

Hi all. Does anyone have a camera strap bracket for the Canon G1?
Lensmate used to make them, but doesn't anymore. I know there were
some other sources but haven't been able to find any. Probably no
profit since the G1 was is ancient history. However, I still really,
like mine and the only real gripe is the lack of a real neck strap.

Anyone have a used one laying around? Wanna sell it? (please reply by
email if you wanna)

Anyone know where they may still be purchased?

Thanks,
Tim

Mark B.

"tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi all. Does anyone have a camera strap bracket for the Canon G1?
> Lensmate used to make them, but doesn't anymore. I know there were
> some other sources but haven't been able to find any. Probably no
> profit since the G1 was is ancient history. However, I still really,
> like mine and the only real gripe is the lack of a real neck strap.
>
> Anyone have a used one laying around? Wanna sell it? (please reply by
> email if you wanna)
>
> Anyone know where they may still be purchased?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

I suspect if anyone has one laying around, it's like mine and attached to
the camera. When I'm ready to sell the camera, the grip & filter adapter
are going with it. Bummer that LensMate doesn't get them anymore. Maybe
they could give you their source (I highly doubt they actually made it
themselves) and you could see what the price is for one - it'll likely be
pretty high.

Mark

tim

Hmm...good suggestion. I'll send them a note and ask. Couldn't hurt
and I'll post the reply. When I emailed them about the availability
of the bracket, they responded very quickly. Nice people.