Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > PING Todd W

PING Todd W

Vanessa BJ

He just couldn't keep his mouth shut. He did not keep his end of the bargain.

Steve Young

> "Vanessa BJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
[...}
> He did not keep his end of the bargain.

oh?

then ripper to shreds, cause this ain't gonna go nowhere

read a little before you flap your gums

remember, I told you, I'm a hunt n pecker (2 finger typist)