Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Java Certification Exam PLEASE HELP

Java Certification Exam PLEASE HELP

Vanessa BJ

Hi. I am an amateur Java enthusiast. I currently work as a carpenter
and I moonlight on the weekends as a photographer. I'm trying to
transition a career change.

Which Java exam should I start with? Programmer? Or Developer?

How much of the exam will rely on memorization? How much will be from
programming skill? How do they measure my programming ability from one
exam?

Steve D

On 8 Oct 2003 07:41:22 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Vanessa BJ)
wrote:

>Hi. I am an amateur Java enthusiast. I currently work as a carpenter
>and I moonlight on the weekends as a photographer. I'm trying to
>transition a career change.
>
>Which Java exam should I start with? Programmer? Or Developer?
>
>How much of the exam will rely on memorization? How much will be from
>programming skill? How do they measure my programming ability from one
>exam?

How about go **** youself troll

George Kerby

On 10/11/03 5:41 AM, in article (E-Mail Removed),
"Steve D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 8 Oct 2003 07:41:22 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Vanessa BJ)
> wrote:
>
>> Hi. I am an amateur Java enthusiast. I currently work as a carpenter
>> and I moonlight on the weekends as a photographer. I'm trying to
>> transition a career change.
>>
>> Which Java exam should I start with? Programmer? Or Developer?
>>
>> How much of the exam will rely on memorization? How much will be from
>> programming skill? How do they measure my programming ability from one
>> exam?

> How about go **** youself troll

Someone has already done that for "her".