Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Dias scanning not the easiest thing I've ever done

Dias scanning not the easiest thing I've ever done

Dualyder

So I just bought a HP ScanJet 7400c, with this fitted black
cardboard/plastic adapter for the slides, and a light placed on top.

I find it very hard to get clean and sharp scans, though. I've tried
several sizes and resolutions, but it's always slightly blurred.

If anyone has any tips or clues at all regarding this that would be
very helpful.

---
DUALYDER