Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > anyone refill HP 57,58?

anyone refill HP 57,58?

Thomas

Has anyone had success printing photos with refilled HP 57 & 58
carts? I use both photosmart 130 and 7550 printers and ink cost is
starting to be a concern. I'm wondering if photo quality will suffer
with refills, as well as ink level reset procedures (taping) as well
as fade resistance of the prints with the aftermarket inks. I use HP
photo papers because my own tests in sunlight have proven them
superior to others on fading with the HP printers. I hate to refill
and waste expensive photo paper if the prints won't last. If anyone
has used a specific brand refill that worked well I'd be interested in
knowing which one, and links to websites on refilling pros/cons for
photo output would also be appreciated. TIA

Thomas

Please Change the Cold to Hot in the Reply
address to E-mail! NO Commercial mail please!