Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Re: Net::SNMP - returning huge hex for opaque value

Re: Net::SNMP - returning huge hex for opaque value

dna

anyone at all have any ideas on this??? anyone have any experience with
this?

is David M. Town http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) still maintaining this package??

thanks!

"dna" <magmalianathotmaildotcom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hello everyone,
>
> hopefully i'm not visiting an old issue that's already known, but i'm

having

hex string to hex value tim Python 8 11-23-2005 06:27 PM
[Fwd: Re: hex string to hex value] tim Python 2 11-23-2005 07:18 AM
Hex Color Codes - Hex 6 <=> Hex 3 lucanos@gmail.com HTML 10 08-18-2005 11:21 PM
hex value in string back to real hex value jack Python 4 09-08-2004 07:11 AM
hex(-5) => Futurewarning: ugh, can't we have a better hex than '-'[:n<0]+hex(abs(n)) ?? Bengt Richter Python 6 08-19-2003 07:33 AM

Advertisments