Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon 5700 Strap Eyelet Removers - I need your help!

Nikon 5700 Strap Eyelet Removers - I need your help!

JohnK.

hey, i jsut got a 2nd hand nikon 5700, and i think its great.

However, i think the previous owner removed the right hand side strap
eyelet loop, probably due to the awkward placement. And he had to
remove that small plastic piece with 'Nikon' on it that kep the strap
from moving around the eyelet. I only have it on the left side, and I
can tell from stock pictures that another one belongs on the right
side. if anyone took their's off and wouldn't mind parting with it, i
would be happy to buy it from you!

if not, any ideas on where i can get one?

thanks in advance,

-john

Nikon 5700
Canon Pro70 - 380EX

Clanger

you could try contacting Canon or Minolta or Sony or Fuji they are the most
likely sellers of spare parts for the 5700

Don't go to Nikon because I dont think they will have one for sure.

swash

"JohnK." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> hey, i jsut got a 2nd hand nikon 5700, and i think its great.
>
> However, i think the previous owner removed the right hand side strap
> eyelet loop, probably due to the awkward placement. And he had to
> remove that small plastic piece with 'Nikon' on it that kep the strap
> from moving around the eyelet. I only have it on the left side, and I
> can tell from stock pictures that another one belongs on the right
> side. if anyone took their's off and wouldn't mind parting with it, i
> would be happy to buy it from you!
>
> if not, any ideas on where i can get one?
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> -john
>
> Nikon 5700
> Canon Pro70 - 380EX

JohnK.

or anyone with ANY Nikon 5x00 camera, as they all appear to have the
same plastic piece that I'm missing...

fox2fromgunshotlead

Search on eBay for "Genuine Nikon Strap Rings w. protectors" - n.g. rules
prevent me from linking to the auction. This is something I've been looking
for as well. I don't know if the seller has any more of these. I had found
someone on the site who was selling them on a regular basis but can't find
him now.