Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best B&W printer i950?

Best B&W printer i950?

castles

I just purchased a Canon i950s. It is working great for color prints but
I am hesitant to print my old B?W photos with it. I would appreciate
some guidance as to the best printer to use on B?W photographs. These
are restoration projects from the 1900's.

Thanks, Don

grenner

I have found the Epson 960 to be excellent when doing black and white.
Otherwise check this site.

http://www.piezography.com/products.html

Uses older Epsons to do black and white specifically with their special ink
and the rather spendy driver software.

Greg
news:(E-Mail Removed)...