Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > A couple night shots taken w/Digital Rebel

A couple night shots taken w/Digital Rebel

Brian Wiggins

These were shot @ ISO 100, f13 @ about 30 seconds for the first one, f10 @
about 25 seconds for the second.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288945865

Yes, the composition sux on the first one, sorry. These are untouched, just
as they came off the CF card.

Jim Townsend

Brian Wiggins wrote:

> These were shot @ ISO 100, f13 @ about 30 seconds for the first one, f10 @
> about 25 seconds for the second.
>
> http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288945865
>
> Yes, the composition sux on the first one, sorry. These are untouched, just
> as they came off the CF card.

Hmm.. "You Must Sign In to View This Album"

No thanks..

I would like to see 300D pictures.. Is there another place you can post these
images ?

Phil Stripling

"Brian Wiggins" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288945865

It says I have to join to see the photos -- no thanks, I get all the junk
email I want.

Brian Wiggins

My apoligies, didn't realize that Image Station required signing up..
Try these links. Nothing to join, nothing to buy

http://www.ace-club.org/stw/IMG_0116.JPG

http://www.ace-club.org/stw/IMG_0117.JPG

Cherokee-LTD

"Phil Stripling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: "Brian Wiggins" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
:
: >
: > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288945865
: >
:
: It says I have to join to see the photos -- no thanks, I get all the junk
: email I want.
:
: --
: Philip

I know how you feel. With that said, ImageStation doesn't send anything or
sell your address. I get NO spam on the email address registered with them.
It's still a pain in the ass for people that aren't registered otherwise I'd
use it all the time.
-Brian

Cherokee-LTD

"Brian Wiggins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: These were shot @ ISO 100, f13 @ about 30 seconds for the first one, f10 @
: about 25 seconds for the second.
:

Personally, I can't stand the blurring effect. It's a nice sharp image
considering it hasn't been touched up but the station looks too yellow for
my liking. I would really be interested in seeing that shot with a higher
ISO. I think it would be a neat shot with the crossing lights on, gates down
in the foreground with just the train station dominating the background. I
hope you give this a try and post it!
I'm thinking of upgrading from the 717 to the Rebel for shots like that.
Have fun with the new toy!
-Brian

sjs031

In article <3f7fa08f$1_1@127.0.0.1>, Brian Wiggins
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> My apoligies, didn't realize that Image Station required signing up..
> Try these links. Nothing to join, nothing to buy
>
> http://www.ace-club.org/stw/IMG_0116.JPG
>
> http://www.ace-club.org/stw/IMG_0117.JPG

Brian-

I like them. Pretty darn sharp, and no noise that I could see. What
lens did you use for these again?

Great photos!

-Steve

Ron Hunter

Brian Wiggins wrote:

> My apoligies, didn't realize that Image Station required signing up..
> Try these links. Nothing to join, nothing to buy
>
> http://www.ace-club.org/stw/IMG_0116.JPG
>
> http://www.ace-club.org/stw/IMG_0117.JPG

> http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
> ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

VERY low noise. What was the length of the exposure?

Jim Townsend

Brian Wiggins wrote:

> My apoligies, didn't realize that Image Station required signing up..
> Try these links. Nothing to join, nothing to buy
>
> http://www.ace-club.org/stw/IMG_0116.JPG
>
> http://www.ace-club.org/stw/IMG_0117.JPG

Lookin' good

Paul Heslop

Brian Wiggins wrote:

> These were shot @ ISO 100, f13 @ about 30 seconds for the first one, f10 @
> about 25 seconds for the second.
>
> http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288945865
>
> Yes, the composition sux on the first one, sorry. These are untouched, just
> as they came off the CF card.

> http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
> ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Sorry, as much as I'd like to look at your stuff I'm not signing in to view
photographs.

--
Paul. (Love with tongues of fire)
Not what it seems...