Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > In 10D package, where is Elements 2.0 serial number?

In 10D package, where is Elements 2.0 serial number?

David Ellis

The Photoshop Elements 2.0 installer wants a serial number and I can't
find one in any of the literature in the 10D box. Any suggestions?
--David

Bill Hilton

>From: David Ellis http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>The Photoshop Elements 2.0 installer wants a serial number and I can't
>find one in any of the literature in the 10D box. Any suggestions?
>--David

On my wife's 10D the Elements serial # is on a yellow stick-on attached to the
envelope the CD came in.

dslr

David Ellis wrote:

> The Photoshop Elements 2.0 installer wants a serial number and I can't
> find one in any of the literature in the 10D box. Any suggestions?

For mine, it's a sticker on the sleeve the Elements CD came in.

--
regards,
dslr

David Ellis