Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > To Ricoh Caplio G3 users ;-)

To Ricoh Caplio G3 users ;-)

Aleksander Grzebyta

Hello

I cannot decide between Ricoh Caplio G3 and Canon PS A60. The first
one has some interesting features but the image quality ideed seems to
me a little poor based on somae few sample photo posted with reviews.
I would like to ask the users of this camera to post me same good
photos made with it. My mailbox will suffer any size of messages so if
you only can post them to me or pointme to same web address. Any help
will be appreciated.

sincerely Olek