Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > abusing and annoying mails

abusing and annoying mails

Andrew

just in case anyone not checked out the sender of these annoying mails,
goto http://www.asurfer.com/contactpop.html and send them a sample of the
mail posts and ask them to kill the senders account

Sure, he can start up again, but there's only one of him and more of
us......

Andrew

Ray Fischer

Andrew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>just in case anyone not checked out the sender of these annoying mails,
>goto http://www.asurfer.com/contactpop.html and send them a sample of the
>mail posts and ask them to kill the senders account

And what's at that URL?

"Due to the tremendous amount of spam we receive at our
previously posted email addresses, we have changed to a new
address."

--
Ray Fischer