Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > STEVE Y is keeping me BUSY

STEVE Y is keeping me BUSY

Spam Blocked

Boredom would have already set in if it were not for this individual.
Be sure to thank him!

Spam Blocked

You are boring me loser!

"Spam Blocked" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Boredom would have already set in if it were not for this individual.
> Be sure to thank him!

Spam Blocked

"Spam Blocked" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Boredom would have already set in if it were not for this individual.
> Be sure to thank him!

You truly must have a pathetic life, sitting alone all day, un-employed.
Just you and your invisible friends. If you think you are so clever why not
move to a real Geek newsgroup and challenge them! If you are so convinced
that your are superior, well do you have the cajones to move? Or is your day
spent with one hand on the Johnston as that's all you talk about.

Mr BowTie

> Subject: STEVE Y is keeping me BUSY

yep, so busy you'll step in his grass trap

then it'll only be a matter of covering the hole

Steve Young

Spam Blocked is now a forged screen name of the original

The original Spam Blocked is now Troll Killer

Think we can do something, or should we say bye bye
to rpd as we all once knew it?

Steve Young

> > The forged "Spam Blocked" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
> > Boredom would have already set in if it were not for this individual.
> > Be sure to thank him!

I will

> You truly must have a pathetic life, sitting alone all day, un-employed.

as in retired?
or possibly having done right with a lifetime of opportunity

> Just you and your invisible friends.

and they aren't visible to you?
that would be good, because then a blindside becomes a cake walk

> If you think you are so clever why not
> move to a real Geek newsgroup and challenge them! If you are so
> convinced that your are superior, well do you have the cajones
> to move?

What? you want this place all to yourself?

> Or is your day spent with one hand on the Johnston

that's Johnson dude, no t
mine's Herman BTW

> as that's all you talk about.

never once in years and years
you must not be a real fan

Sam Spayde

In message
<PGOeb.166648$(E-Mail Removed)> "Steve
Young" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Spam Blocked is now a forged screen name of the original

There is no forgery when the address does not exist in the real world.

>The original Spam Blocked is now Troll Killer

Taking the name of an idiot makes little sense.

>Think we can do something, or should we say bye bye
>to rpd as we all once knew it?

And trolling nanau is helping you how? Read the FAQ and quit whining.

zxcvbob

Steve Young wrote:

> Spam Blocked is now a forged screen name of the original
>
> The original Spam Blocked is now Troll Killer
>
> Think we can do something, or should we say bye bye
> to rpd as we all once knew it?

Steve,
Haven't you figured out yet that nanau doesn't care about *anything* (I
really don't understand why they still exist), and in all likelihood that's
where some of the trolls are coming from? Trolls hang out in nanau, and
when someone posts a complaint there, the trolls follow him home.

The only thing that does any good is educating people how to use filters.
And even that is easily overdone.

Best regards,
Bob

Steve Young

"Sam Spayde" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> In message
> <PGOeb.166648$(E-Mail Removed)> "Steve
> Young" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Spam Blocked is now a forged screen name of the original

> There is no forgery when the address does not exist in the real world.

OK, though I didn't say forged his address
So allow me to change it then to 'usurped' his screen name or assumed his
handle or identity. This has happened to a number of people and it confuses
the casual reader into doing what they may not normally do, which simply
exacerbates the problem.

> >The original Spam Blocked is now Troll Killer

> Taking the name of an idiot makes little sense.

I don't exactly understand your comment, as I have not had any previous
encounters with any prior person who was named Troll Killer, so I'm unaware
that the handle was possibly used by an idiot

> >Think we can do something, or should we say bye bye
> >to rpd as we all once knew it?

> And trolling nanau is helping you how?

Is depositing and discussing these problems, trolling this supposed "abuse"
group? Keep in mind, I did not make the original 'usurped name' post here. Am
I supposed to assume that you are all-knowing?

> Read the FAQ and quit whining.

I do my share of reading, but I would never have equated my request and
discussion here with trolling, no matter how many times I've read it.

Steve Young

PS (you people seem to be very helpful)

Steve Young

> >Steve Young wrote:
> > Think we can do something, or should we say bye bye
> > to rpd as we all once knew it?

> "zxcvbob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Steve,
> Haven't you figured out yet that nanau doesn't care about *anything* (I
> really don't understand why they still exist), and in all likelihood that's
> where some of the trolls are coming from? Trolls hang out in nanau, and
> when someone posts a complaint there, the trolls follow him home.

I'm beginning to understand that
What an unfortunate disposition for Usenet to be knotted up in
Much akin to killing the goose that lays the golden eggs
(think content providers)

Steve Young