Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Where to buy the 5050

Where to buy the 5050

dwolf

Looking for the best price without paying for it sure can be tough.. This
group I know can give insight.
The Olympus 5050 is my final decision. I saw an ad from Cameratopia and with
a little research here I found that would be a mistake. There price was
$489.... nice... Beach camera , who I just called said it was not in stock.
web site said it was. Now I heard to stay away from them to, but
reseller.com rates them high. Amazon has it for $577 with some possible
perks down the road for a gift certificate. So advise would be appreciated
and thanks for combing through the newsgroups blizzard of trashing that's
going on.... Joel

Whatevah

B&H Photo has it for $589.95 through their website.

you might try checking out www.dell.com they might have it, dunno.

--
Jerry
www.whatevah.com / jerry at whatevah dot com

"dwolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Looking for the best price without paying for it sure can be tough.. This
> group I know can give insight.
> The Olympus 5050 is my final decision. I saw an ad from Cameratopia and

with
> a little research here I found that would be a mistake. There price was
> $489.... nice... Beach camera , who I just called said it was not in

stock.
> web site said it was. Now I heard to stay away from them to, but
> reseller.com rates them high. Amazon has it for $577 with some possible
> perks down the road for a gift certificate. So advise would be appreciated
> and thanks for combing through the newsgroups blizzard of trashing that's
> going on.... Joel

Whatevah

ahh... dell doesn't carry Oly cameras, sorry.

good luck

"Whatevah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bldk8u$asd17$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> B&H Photo has it for $589.95 through their website.
>
> you might try checking out www.dell.com they might have it, dunno.
>

> --
> Jerry
> www.whatevah.com / jerry at whatevah dot com
> (spambait (E-Mail Removed) )
>

> "dwolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Looking for the best price without paying for it sure can be tough..

This
> > group I know can give insight.
> > The Olympus 5050 is my final decision. I saw an ad from Cameratopia and

> with
> > a little research here I found that would be a mistake. There price was
> > $489.... nice... Beach camera , who I just called said it was not in

> stock.
> > web site said it was. Now I heard to stay away from them to, but
> > reseller.com rates them high. Amazon has it for $577 with some possible
> > perks down the road for a gift certificate. So advise would be

appreciated
> > and thanks for combing through the newsgroups blizzard of trashing

that's
> > going on.... Joel

Tom B.

dwolf wrote:

> Looking for the best price without paying for it sure can be tough.. This
> group I know can give insight.
> The Olympus 5050 is my final decision. I saw an ad from Cameratopia and with
> a little research here I found that would be a mistake. There price was
> $489.... nice... Beach camera , who I just called said it was not in stock.
> web site said it was. Now I heard to stay away from them to, but
> reseller.com rates them high. Amazon has it for $577 with some possible
> perks down the road for a gift certificate. So advise would be appreciated
> and thanks for combing through the newsgroups blizzard of trashing that's
> going on.... Joel

$489.00 at us1camera

http://www.us1camera.com/shop/home.asp

--
Tom B

dwolf

That's refurbished with 90 day warranty... J
"Tom B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> dwolf wrote:
>
> > Looking for the best price without paying for it sure can be tough..

This
> > group I know can give insight.
> > The Olympus 5050 is my final decision. I saw an ad from Cameratopia and

with
> > a little research here I found that would be a mistake. There price was
> > $489.... nice... Beach camera , who I just called said it was not in

stock.
> > web site said it was. Now I heard to stay away from them to, but
> > reseller.com rates them high. Amazon has it for $577 with some possible
> > perks down the road for a gift certificate. So advise would be

appreciated
> > and thanks for combing through the newsgroups blizzard of trashing

that's
> > going on.... Joel

> $489.00 at us1camera
>
> http://www.us1camera.com/shop/home.asp
>

> --
> Tom B

Tom B.

dwolf wrote:

[Olympus 5050]

> That's refurbished with 90 day warranty... J
> >
> > $489.00 at us1camera
> >
> > http://www.us1camera.com/shop/home.asp

Sorry, I didn't see that - glad you did. It makes me wonder if the other
$489.00 you found was also refurbished

--
Tom B.