Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Light weight Mono Pod

Light weight Mono Pod

Gary J Bevans

If you are looking for a lightweight Mono Pod I found a fairly decent one at

Wal*Mart for $ 10.00

Works great for Hiking and is Light and sturdy works great with my Kodak
LS443 sturdy enough to take Macro shots with.

I like my Tri pod however with the high temperature here in phoenix you do
not want to carry more than you have too.

Gary

Charles Schuler

Hey, for $10 I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip.

Ben T. Cohen

"Gary J Bevans" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<eRjeb.8895$Rd4.8195@fed1read07>...
> If you are looking for a lightweight Mono Pod I found a fairly decent one at
>
> Wal*Mart for $ 10.00
>
> Works great for Hiking and is Light and sturdy works great with my Kodak
> LS443 sturdy enough to take Macro shots with.
>
> I like my Tri pod however with the high temperature here in phoenix you do
> not want to carry more than you have too.
>
> Gary

I hate cheap assholes like you who are always trying to save a buck.