Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Yawn....

Yawn....

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

Re: UDP is needed
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:59:01 GMT
From:
"Steve Young" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups:
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm, rec.woodworking, rec.photo.darkroom

I wrote the comment below, then looked up to see the follow-up set
I added some groups that have been inundated by this problem.
If I'm wrong, please adjust in folllow-up Added groups, (modify as
appropriate): rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm, rec.woodworking,
rec.photo.darkroom

(Comment below before I noticed).

> "in message
> news:suZdb.163283$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >Steve Young" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > It's the same A-hole that has been doing all of it. Why don't we decide
> > to track him down and all of us make complaints to his service provider?
> > Otherwise *he* *wins!* Here, he wins with you and possibly countless
> > others

> > It's unfortunate you need a nanny
> >
> > Why not *we* clean it up?

> "Spam Blocked" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Jane Fondle aka Monica Krowley ((E-Mail Removed)) now GreaseBall
> Italian, aka ...

and Cindy Duncan, I think there may have been a couple other aka as well

> The ISP is either a rogue ISP or the troll is an employee
> of the ISP. Google can't seem to do anything, as the screen name and the
> dynamic IP keeps changing. I doubt they'll ban all posts from raserver.net.
> Perhaps icgcomm.com needs a UDP (Usenet Death Penalty) to get their
> attention!

I'm game wanna take a crack at it ? which "news.admin" do you want to use?
I'll be right there reading, (you know I ain't bashful

> Google has cancelled several of his posting accounts, but I don't think his
> ISP has done anything.
> DSL account: Posted from: dsc07-nyi-ny-205-184-148-155.rasserver.net
> IP number: 205.184.148.155
>
> http://www.icgcomm.com
>
> whois:
> Registrant:
> ICG Communications, Inc. (RASSERVER-DOM)
> 161 Inverness Dr West
> Englewood, CO 80112
> US
>
> Domain Name: RASSERVER.NET
>
> Administrative Contact:
> Admin, IP (22937286I) http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> ICG Communications
> 161 Inverness Drive West
> Englewood, CO 80112
> US
> 303-414-5000 fax: (303) 414-5881
> Technical Contact:
> Department, Abuse (PZGZIWSHJI) (E-Mail Removed)
> ICG Communications
> 161 Inverness Drive West
> Englewood, CO 80112
> US
> 303-414-5000
>
> Record expires on 04-Oct-2008.
> Record created on 13-Sep-2002.
> Database last updated on 12-Sep-2003 15:29:53 EDT.
>
> Domain servers in listed order:
>
> AS1.ICG.NET 170.147.45.163
> AS2.ICG.NET 170.147.45.164

Yawn.

Steve Young

""Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:c7670ffd49a1b1b439e852da30c5a4ca@cypherpunks. to...

> [...]

> > Registrant:
> > ICG Communications, Inc. (RASSERVER-DOM)
> > 161 Inverness Dr West
> > Englewood, CO 80112
> > US
> >
> > Domain Name: RASSERVER.NET
> >
> > Administrative Contact:
> > Admin, IP (22937286I) (E-Mail Removed)
> > ICG Communications
> > 161 Inverness Drive West
> > Englewood, CO 80112
> > US
> > 303-414-5000 fax: (303) 414-5881
> > Technical Contact:
> > Department, Abuse (PZGZIWSHJI) (E-Mail Removed)
> > ICG Communications
> > 161 Inverness Drive West
> > Englewood, CO 80112
> > US
> > 303-414-5000
> >
> > Record expires on 04-Oct-2008.
> > Record created on 13-Sep-2002.
> > Database last updated on 12-Sep-2003 15:29:53 EDT.

should we take this as a challenge?

from who? the Anonymous remailer

huh, looks like it might be the same person here
(my you've been a busy boy