Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Is there a superbright screen on the market that could be pluggedinto a digicam?

Is there a superbright screen on the market that could be pluggedinto a digicam?

Bay Area Dave

Is there a portable extremely bright, sharp screen that can be plugged
into a digicam to better evaluate pictures in the field, short of using
a laptop? If not, have you heard of anything in the works? OR, have
you heard of any breakthroughs that will give us MUCH brighter on-camera
screens?

TIA

dave

Giorgis

Get one of those LCD picture frames. Sony has one, they are supposed to
display pictures and you can plug in a flash card.

"Bay Area Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u_idb.6625$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Is there a portable extremely bright, sharp screen that can be plugged
> into a digicam to better evaluate pictures in the field, short of using
> a laptop? If not, have you heard of anything in the works? OR, have
> you heard of any breakthroughs that will give us MUCH brighter on-camera
> screens?
>
> TIA
>
> dave

Bay Area Dave

Thanks, G. I'll check them out. I vaguely remember hearing about them,
but haven't seen them yet. I'll start by looking at sony.com.

dave

Giorgis wrote:

> Get one of those LCD picture frames. Sony has one, they are supposed to
> display pictures and you can plug in a flash card.
>

> "Bay Area Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u_idb.6625$(E-Mail Removed) m...
>
>>Is there a portable extremely bright, sharp screen that can be plugged
>>into a digicam to better evaluate pictures in the field, short of using
>>a laptop? If not, have you heard of anything in the works? OR, have
>>you heard of any breakthroughs that will give us MUCH brighter on-camera
>>screens?
>>
>>TIA
>>
>>dave

J. A. Mc.

What about using one of the 'personal' LCD TV's with a sunshade IF
your camera has a video out? Some are up to the 4-5" sizes and battery
op'd.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 02:03:30 GMT, Bay Area Dave <(E-Mail Removed)>
found these unused words floating about: