Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > lens cap

lens cap

someone

what do you do with the lens cap after it is taken off the lens? it just
sorts of dangles there and gets in the way.

Tony Spadaro

Tak it off the string and put it in your pocket. No dangle, no getting in
the way.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what do you do with the lens cap after it is taken off the lens? it just
> sorts of dangles there and gets in the way.

Clanger

Velcro........small piece on cap.......small piece on body

"Tony Spadaro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bx9db.2922$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Tak it off the string and put it in your pocket. No dangle, no getting

in
> the way.
>
> --
> http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
> home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
> The Improved Links Pages are at
> New email - Contact on the Menyou page.
> "someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > what do you do with the lens cap after it is taken off the lens? it just
> > sorts of dangles there and gets in the way.

RustYŠ

"someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what do you do with the lens cap after it is taken off the lens? it just
> sorts of dangles there and gets in the way.

Dump the string but put a white or yellow sticker on both sides of it so
that you can find it again. I often just toss mine aside if I need to take
a quick shot either onto the floor or into my bag. Another yellow sticker
on the front of the camera above the lens gives models something to look at
without making them feel nervous about looking into a lens ( often works for
me ).
--
For Welsh Military Flying visit .......

Joseph Meehan

You could just throw it away. I doubt if most people will do this, and
frankly I have lens caps on all but one of my cameras, but it is a real
option.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what do you do with the lens cap after it is taken off the lens? it just
> sorts of dangles there and gets in the way.

Ms. Jaime

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:46:41 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (someone) wrote:

>what do you do with the lens cap after it is taken off the lens? it just
>sorts of dangles there and gets in the way.

I don't mind the dangling.
Just pretend it isn't there until you need it.

Ms.Jaime

JK

"Ms. Jaime" wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:46:41 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (someone) wrote:
>
> >what do you do with the lens cap after it is taken off the lens? it just
> >sorts of dangles there and gets in the way.

> I don't mind the dangling.
> Just pretend it isn't there until you need it.

Interesting philosophy. Some men would like to do this with the wife.

> Ms.Jaime

Randall Ainsworth

> what do you do with the lens cap after it is taken off the lens? it just
> sorts of dangles there and gets in the way.

I stick mine in my pocket.

Ms. Jaime

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:05:13 -0400, JK <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Interesting philosophy. Some men would like to do this with the wife.

Any man in that situation should seriously rethink the whole marraige
thing then.

Why be married if you prefer to ignore your spouse?

Ms.Jaime

Grace Frehley

Get a tiny piece of velcro and stick it to the bottom of the camera. Or
stick it in your pocket as others have said.

news:270920030608122408%(E-Mail Removed)...